Handbrake 0.9.8 Video Converter Transcoder Freeware 32bit 64bit:
HandBrake is a GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder.
HandBrake is not a ripper. It converts video, it does not rip it byte by byte. It does not crack the latest DVD copy protection schemes hatched by the studios.
It converts video from nearly any format to a handful of modern ones—that’s it.
HandBrake is not everything for everyone for every need. When you desire a ChickenSandwich, search out a local purveyor of prepared foodstuffs. When you desire an über-tool for all your video encoding needs, learn how to use the command line and seek out projects like mencoder.
Most common multimedia files that libavformat and libavcodec support.
Any DVD or Bluray-like source which is NOT copy-protected. (removal of copy protection is not supported)
File format: MP4(M4V) and MKV
Video: H.264(x264), MPEG-4(ffmpeg), MPEG-2(ffmpeg), or Theora(libtheora)
Audio: AAC, CoreAudio AAC/HE-AAC (OS X Only), MP3, Flac, AC3, or Vorbis. AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC and MP3 pass-thru
Chapter selection, Chapter Markers
Vobsub and Closed Captions
SRT import and passthru
SSA passthru or burn-in (experimental)
Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding
Support for VFR, CFR and VFR
Video and Filters: Deinterlacing, Decomb, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale Cropping and scaling
Live Video Preivew
Built-in presets for common devices
- Download the software from the below download link.
- Unrar(extract) it by using WinRAR, 7zip, WinZip or any other compression software.
- Run 32bit.exe to install 32bit(x86) version.
- Run 64bit.exe to install 64bit(x64) version. Cheers! 🙂
- How To: Video Editing with Handbrake (tomsguide.com)
- This is how you can burn your Blu-ray subtitles into your videos (iphonelife.com)
- Convert DVDs to play on iPad for free (angiesleap.com)